Welcome to BioSLIDE
The influence of Biomass and its change on landSLIDE activity
BioSlIDE is a joint project of the University of Vienna, the Vienna University of Technology, the Utrecht University and the Delft University of Technology. BioSLIDE is funded by the research programme 'Earth System Sciences (ESS)', Federal Ministry for Science, Research and Economy (BMWFW), Austria. The programme is conducted by the ÖAW (Austrian Academy of Sciences).
- Outstanding Student Poster and PICO (OSPP) Award at EGU2017
- UAV Lidar acquisition
- New paper on assessing the influence of forest cover on landslide occurrence
- Meet us at EGU 2017!
- New paper on stem cross section shapes
- New paper on stem reconstruction from TLS
- BioSLIDE presentation at Erntedankfest (Harvest festival) Düns
- 5th BioSLIDE project meeting